who's at carnegie

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu May 20 16:22:24 CDT 2004

I agree with the "time" magazine article, and in response to "rabbit", when
you get to a point where you're performing for a bunch of old corperate execs
getting a kick that you're doing a surprise performance for them even though
most of them aren't real fans (and your tickets costing up to a price where
those execs are in the front rows and the real fans are up in the nosebleed
sections), you're getting a bit too old to rock. but then again, that's just me.

"may God help and breed you all"