The Who at Carnegie Hall

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu May 20 11:25:45 CDT 2004

The Who at Carnegie Hall

The band played a surprise three song set this afternoon at Carnegie Hall in New York at a show promoting the new CBS TV schedules. With the launch of the new CBS show 'CSI NY', which uses Won't Get Fooled Again as it's title tune, the band now provide the title tracks to all three CSI shows in the series.

To commerorate the launch the band played all three tracks, Who Are You, Baba O'Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again to an ecstactic (and, as I said, surprised) audience. The show was filmed so check your schedules to see when it's playing.

I couldn't take any video in the hall but sneaked a few stills off from a darkened corner and after a lot of photoshopping here's the result.

I hope to bring you video and stills from tomorrows show in Mansfield.

Matt
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=214&zone=news

Great photo's of the boys.
They look awesome.

Can't wait to hang with them in the same room for an evening.

Woooo WHOooooooooooooo!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: