New Who commercial....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu May 20 11:17:48 CDT 2004

After West Wing, the new Who commercial was shown.
It's for HP, and uses only the opening synth part of Baba.

It's a very cool commercial, but I couldn't help but feel a bit strange (more so than other Who commercials) hearing the sacred synth part of Baba being used.

I seem to remember when Who commercials first began that someone (maybe even me) posting that 'at least it's not the synth intro to baba.  Well, now it is.

Cool commercial though!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: