Who Live In Boston DVD - Japan release

Schrade, Scott sschrade at ascpl.lib.oh.us
Wed May 19 07:53:45 CDT 2004

> Is this the show that Kevin et al thought sucked?

That was the second Boston show on the 2002 tour.  Boston II.
I don't think they said the show was horrible.  The weather
was horrible, if I remember correctly.  And I think this is
the show where Who-freak Magik was heckling the band good-
naturedly from the front row & Pete & Rog got kinda pissed.

That's what I remember being said about the show.  I'm sure
some actual attendees can give us a more detailed account.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/