New Pete interview

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Tue May 18 22:06:15 CDT 2004

On May 18, 2004, at 8:21 AM, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

> Pete wants Who2 to do another Chicago show for Maryville;

They'll have to do it without me.  No fargin' way am I paying
charity-level bucks to be raped by the HOB staff again.

> he's doing another solo album as well as the Who2 album,

Excellent :-).

> he may perform live with Rachel Fuller.

Interesting.  I hope he comes to Austin to do it.

Cheers,
Alan
"John himself was like a fine old wine at the end, mellow, quiet, a
little over-cooked, a little foggy, but utterly exquisite and flowing
when opened long enough to the fresh air." --PT