The last two diary entries from RrrrrABITT!

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue May 18 11:58:08 CDT 2004

17 May, 00:32
NEW YORK-SO GOOD THEY NAMED IT TWICE
 Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am  looking forward to the Who trip to New York.  I'll be there Monday night, and I am gonna  have me some fun. I hope ya'll do too.  I'll be my usual boring self outwardly onstage,  but have no fears, inside my head I am always  having a whale of a time onstage.  Being a keyboard player, and not the 'Star'  element of the band, it's usual for me  to just kick back, let Pete and Rog carry  the show, and I just jam my ass off without  a care in the world. I have thought about  setting fire to my Hammond while playing, but  I think I might get the sack (fired) if I do,  and maybe even arrested due to fire restrictions,  but I am a slow Texan, and the only way I could  really put on a exciting show myself would have  to involve danger, not tension, but actual  physical danger, like setting fire to the hammond,  then playing a solo thru the fire, standing on top  of it, and even pushing it over on it's back  and play it that way. These are all things I do  in my dreams, but in reality I could never  get away with it........so I'll just do my  usual thing and let my playing do the talking.  All of us, ya'll included will have a wonderful  time. Pete and Rog will make sure of that.  In the meantime, here we come..........  john rabbit bundrick
Then....
17 May, 00:32
It's count down time. All systems are 'go'.  10....9......8...7......6.....5....4...3..2......?  We'll see ya'll at MSG.  Rab

Doh!
Boston?  What's Boston????
Doh!
Kevin in VT