Buster? I don't even know her...

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 09:55:53 CDT 2004

> David/Buster did appear in several episodes during>
His most significant contribution was The New York
> Dolls, a sort of geared-up Stones-type band many
> consider the first Punk band (although WE know that
> was The Who)

Speaking of which, and before we get too far away from
this, a double CD cane into my store Saturday...some
NY Dolls collection I've never seen. It has live
performances by that band, and guess what: they
performed Daddy Rolling Stone!
Coincidence?

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the
world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to
threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies
with the world's worst weapons."
  George "making a new terrorist every day" Bush