CSI: New York - Eminence Front

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 06:24:23 CDT 2004

>From a New York Times article reprinted in the South
Florida Sun-Sentinel at:
http://shorterlink.com/?0BQ1K0

..."We all know why we're here," Moonves said, turning
to Anthony E. Zuiker, who started it all with a script
he wrote based on his experiences riding with Las
Vegas forensic criminologists to real murder scenes.
"And so, Anthony... " That was the cue for Zuiker, who
is known for his enthusiastic and flamboyant pitches,
to stand. "Well, it's going to be CSI: New York,"
Zuiker said. Then he commenced whaling on an air
guitar and singing his personal version of the song
Eminence Front, by the Who. (The other two CSI shows
open with Who songs: Who Are You on the original and
Won't Get Fooled Again on Miami.)...

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!