RGLB video

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat May 15 08:39:45 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/15/2004 9:08:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinandt at gmavt.net writes:
There was a brief discussion on another list about how embarrassing it was
for a grown man like Pete to still be dwelling on how his mommy treated him
(RGLB).
I found that argument absurd.  We deal with our past right up until our
death.  The past and the present is intertwined ..... in the 'then and now'.
Plus, how can one understand where you are and where you have been going,
unless you understand where you've been?

Good post, Kevin.

Jon in Mi.