Who's Next- tribute band

hare at optonline.net hare at optonline.net
Fri May 14 09:59:01 CDT 2004

I think they're fantastic.  I've seen them a number of times.  The whole band is great - Bill, the guitarist, has Pete's moves, riffs, guitars and costumes down perfectly, and for my money, you will never see a drummer closer to Keith Moon than their guy.  The first time I saw them play their Tommy medley, I envisioned myself standing among a packed crowd in Ronnie Scott's club.

I think they're well worth having.

Jason