Set list, zzzzzzz, opening for The Who...

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 08:39:00 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."

> >From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
> >Subject: Re: Who's opening for Who at MSG?  (?)
> >
> >Ticketmaster is reporting that David Johanson will be the opening act.
>
> Who?
> What's he known for (or for me...unknown for)?

This about sums it up...
http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/johansen_david/bio.jhtml

As I said, he was the opening act for The Who at the Worcester Centrum in
1982.  I remember he played some Animals songs.  At the time I thought he
was a former member of the Animals.  He later "became" Buster Poindexter,
who I seem to remember being the band leader on Saturday Night Live for a
while (is that right?).

If he's the opening act, the good news is....um....more time in the bar?

Jim M