Who's opening for Who at MSG?

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 08:30:26 CDT 2004

> (I know I can.)

Jason:

Ha! My first thought too!

> Mark, were you able to get flights arranged?

Kevin:

I feel like Phil Collins on Live Aid day.

> If you could, pick any warm-up band, for The Who,
> who would you choose. You
> can say a more then one.

Kara:

Jane's Addiction would be absolutely PERFECT.

> It should be Pearl Jam and Jane's Addiction...

Jon:

See what happens when one listens to the latest JA CD?
You're a convert, aren't you? I'd love to see JA kick
the show open with True Nature, as much as I've always
wanted to see The Who open with I'm Free.
Pearl Jam...nice to think about, but they're too big.

> Ticketmaster is reporting that David Johanson will
> be the opening act.

Scott:

As long as it's not as Buster Poindexter.

"My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald
Rumsfeld."
             Michael Berg

=====
Cheers         ML