Set list, zzzzzzz, opening for The Who...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri May 14 08:03:40 CDT 2004

>From: TigerPurr1 at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Set List
>
>Vocalists have final approval over the set list.  If their voice isn't up to
>it, there's going to be problems.

Agreed, but you *know* if Pete doesn't want to do it....it won't be done.

So, what have we learned?
Roger suggests a set list, and Pete edits, with Roger having an edit as well to ensure his vocals are up to the task?  Sounds quite collaborative!

>From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm at igtc.com>
>Subject: Re: Rachel Fuller live Updated.
>
>> Zzzzzz......
>
>What he said.

Yealp.

>At least Ellen Foley could sing.  Oh, and she already had a career
>before she started sleeping with a famous person.

OUUUUUCH!  But, we all have been thinking it!

>From: "Kara Billings" <ilovemyhorses2 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Rachel Fuller live Updated.
>
>Amen to that Paul! For you know with out Mr T's help she would not have made
>it this far. :)

And that is ok.
Isn't it?
I've been fighting those thoughts of "gold digger!" for years now.  ;-)
It's too easy to be that cynical.

>Ride on a happy trail!

Nekid!   ;-)
Come on!  It's funny!
I used to surf nekid!

>If you could, pick any warm-up band, for The Who, who would you choose. You
>can say a more then one.

Led Zep.
The Stones.
The Kinks.

For the simple pleasure of seeing them open for The Who and setting the record straight once and for all.
(heh-heh ;-)

>Since The Cure is back I will start with them! :)

On a musical level, I'd love to see that too.
I'm also kind of hoping that rumor about The White Stripes is true.
It would be interesting.
Brian Wilson would be another choice.
Looking forward to the soon to be finally completed and released "Smile."

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Who's opening for Who at MSG?  (?)
>
>Ticketmaster is reporting that David Johanson will be the opening act.

Who?
What's he known for (or for me...unknown for)?

>I'm not fond of Eddie Vedder's warbling either.

Nor I.
I dig his voice in general, but he does overdo the vibrato.
This ain't opera!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

>John Kerry For President
>http://www.johnkerry.com/