Live Tommy benefit with The Ohm

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri May 14 07:39:13 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/14/2004 7:52:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com writes:
To reserve tickets call (248) 644-0527
400 Lone Pine Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304-3437
I'm working in a big house right next door to that.  I drove by Cranbrook
(where B Rabbit <Eminem> shot down Poppa Dot in his freestyle Rap for going to
Cranbrook, an elite prep school way north of 8 mile) and saw on their theater's
sign "Tommy" and I thought what?

Wait, Curt Traynor!? on Bass? I know him. He meets with me in the Church in
Detroit. One time my brother went over his house to eat and his kid kept saying
"dad play Boris the Spider!"

Jon in Mi.