[Oddsandsods] Warm-up bands be for The Who

Lam milkcanlammy at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 13:38:37 CDT 2004

Oooh, The Cure would be interesting, huh?

The White Stripes and David Johansen are the best Who
openers we've had for awhile, imo. (I missed David Jo
when he opened back in 1982 or whenever!)

How about the reunited Pixies?  I heard their
Coachella show and they were really great. Oasis would
be cool and Zak could do double duty.

In my super fantasy land, I'd like to see Pete and Rog
do a set of old R&B covers joined by Prince. Ha!

Lam
xo

Kara asked: