Warm-up bands be for The Who

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Thu May 13 16:17:57 CDT 2004

>Chris wrote:

 > Only if Vedder misses the gig! I think those guys write some great tunes,
and I know he's Pete's friend, but that voice of his is so contrived it's
sickening. He's the anti-Roger!

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

I agree that Roger has an excellent voice, but using
the word *contrived* to describe Eddy Vedder's voice is
a real *oucher* in my book.  He's got a very deep voice.
That's not contrived.   Eddy also has a very good range
for someone with a naturally low register.

What's your real *beef* with Eddy?  Come on, show us
your cards!   (can you tell I'm an Eddy Vedder fan?)

Joe in Philly