Rachel Fuller live Updated.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu May 13 10:06:19 CDT 2004

Rachel Fuller live Updated.

For those of you that were lucky enough to catch the broadcast of the Who's rehearsals a few weeks ago you'll know that we now have a system which enables us broadcast live events on the internet (on what we're cunningly calling Who TV!). We're going to be utilising that technology more and more in the future, broadcasting events by people connected to eelpie.

The first of those events will happen this week when we broadcast a show by Rachel Fuller.

Rachel is signed to Universal records and has recently finished recording her first album, 'Cigarettes and Housework'. You can listen to some of her music at www.rachelfuller.com  <http://www.rachelfuller.com>.

Rachel started playing classical piano at 10 and began to compose both orchestral works and songs at 14. With encouragement and guidance from her partner, Pete Townshend, she discovered her voice.

For more information tune into Rachel's first interview on Thursday. Questions and comments can be sent to rachelfuller at eelpie.com

As a build up to the performance, which begins at 7pm GMT on Thursday 13th May, we'll be broadcasting Rachels first ever interview. I'll post the URL address of where you can watch the event tomorrow.

In the meantime here's Rachel to tell you a little more:

Rachel Fuller 1105042 <http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/media/rachel2.ram> (RealMedia file)

The event will be braodcast at the following URL live from 7 pm tomorrow

http://astream.net/live/thewho/

Matt

Confidentiality Notice: