Mansfield gig

hapijac at comcast.net hapijac at comcast.net
Wed May 12 19:34:23 CDT 2004

Hello Everybody!
  Who is going to the Mansfield show???????I got a good seat for this show and decided to go. Never been to Boston and would like to see some fellow listers before the show. There is a rumor this new group Velvet Revolver is going to open for The Who?? Anybody hear this one?  Anyway I hope to hear from you all!!

                                                          Happy Indeed!!

                                                                 Bill Sturm