Zeppelin tribute band in BR- we need a Who tribute to come down here

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun May 9 16:26:27 CDT 2004

The Led Zeppelin Tribute band, Zoso, played here at the #1 music venue in
Baton Rouge,  the varsity theatre for the 4th or 5th time, and they've become a
big phenomenon.  They're charging $14 a ticket and selling the place out every
time they come to BR.  I will say that they have the act down perfect- look,
mannerisms, sound- BUT, it's a Zeppelin show so it just can't compare to a Who
show.  I am making it my mission to get the best Who tribute band in the U.S.
down here for some mike-swinging, guitar-smashing fun at the Varsity.  If
anyone has suggestions and maybe some contact information, please e-mail me at
sroundtable at aol.com.  The Wholigans?  Who's Next?  Zoso is a traveling act from
CA, so this band will need to be a touring group, as well.  Looking forward to
hearing from you.  I would like to make this a list project, and I will give
updates any time progress is made.

Thanks,

Mc