Who Duets?

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 14:52:23 CDT 2004

I was just wondering the other day if there are any
duets a member of The Who sang with someone outside of
the group outside of the mediocre songs on 'Iron Man'
and the last two songs on 'Rough Mix.'  Come to think
of it, that might be a fun idea for a new album, have
the boys sing duets with other famous stars, like
Sinatra did late in his career.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"A stone is not a human being, and even stones get crushed."—Aleksandr Isayevitch Solzhenitsyn

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html (last updated 8 May)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html