The recent interview, comments on new album

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:21:13 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/7/2004 12:12:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade at ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:
> I don't know, I came away with the impression that just about nothing
> has happened since the session to record those two songs.

Recording-wise, nothing *has* happened since then.  That doesn't mean
Pete isn't privately working on song demos, with the thought of a possible
new album in mind.

I really enjoyed listening to the interview.  Pete sounded very level headed
and realistic. To actually make an album is going to take some time.
Especially a "concept" such as The Boy Who Heard Music.  They just sound busy, that's
all.

How ironic it is that John's financial situation -again- was much of the
reason Pete started back on the road in '96.  Now they're doing it all-out without
that motivator.  The Who is such a puzzling band.

I laughed at Joseph's comment about smashing up stuff.

Jon in Mi.