Set List New....For New Fans

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri May 7 12:01:18 CDT 2004

>Schrade, Scott
>Set List New....For New Fans
>
>That doesn't mean
>Pete isn't privately working on song demos, with the thought of a possible
>new album in mind.

Per Pete in interview:
"I've written many new songs..."

>And I though the rumor about *other* songs entering the
>recording phase was started when Eddie Vedder said he had heard about
>five new Who songs.  Isn't that when everyone began speculating that
>they had completed some more studio work on *other* songs?

Right.
Also, Mojo recently reported that the new album was set for release in January of 2005.

>I thought RGLB & ORW sounded fine.

The bass sucks on both.

What I didn't like about the interview was how flippant Pete states that Pino sounds "nothing like John."
Like that's ok?

I'm going to be one critical SOB at MSG regarding Pino.
Impress my ass!
You don't have to be John, but be interesting for crying out loud!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: