Set List New....For New Fans

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed May 5 14:11:31 CDT 2004

Just listening to the set list discussion, and realizing -
on one hand - the set list will basically be the same,
and after listing to the Pete interview,
the new album is way off (if not completely off).
On the other hand, they are agreeing to play shows
for us.  That's a plus.   I know that my son will think
it is just *great* - and very fresh from his perspective.
These two facts alone have washed away any jaded
feelings I have towards the set list and the *new* album.

A little is enough!

Joe in Philly