ORW jam

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue May 4 17:37:16 CDT 2004

And like the studio version, they don't jam out on this part for too
long.  Maybe eight measures & the song ends.

So, those middle stanzas are cut out all together.  It's like a soft
intro & then right into the fast ending part.

And while very stirring, I think I'd like to hear maybe at least *one*
of the middle verses.  They're unique to the song after all.

I didn't hear it, but I agree with this opinion.  Listening to the song, w/o
that middle bridge the regular verses would get repetitious (not the lyrics
but the music).  Maybe cut out that third verse and add the bridge, then the
jam.  Thoughts?

Mc