The One...the warmup.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue May 4 08:55:45 CDT 2004

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked at yahoo.com>
>Subject: The ONE
>
>what song I would choose if I were to have
>only ONE song to convert a person into Who fandom. For
>me, it would be Amazing Journey/Sparks.
>
>Anyone else care to weigh in on their choice?

That's a good choice, particularly the Sparks part, but I'd go with Naked Eye.
Just one of the best examples of each of the 4 showcasing their individual talents.
It all comes together with...the Naked Eye.

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: My MSG Dream Set List
>
>and I want to hear them two days before Scott, Kevin,
>Joe and Jon, alright?!?!

What *ever* it is that you hear before us, will only be the warm up for Saturday night at MSG.
;-)

OH, and I *got* your laptop.  ;-)

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: