The ONE

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 08:04:49 CDT 2004

> My first reaction is to say the 14 1/2-minute "My
> Generation"
> from LAL, but maybe you're looking for actual studio
> songs.

Scott:

No, it's whatever you might think is a song you'd use
to peak someone's interest. Live or studio, it doesn't
matter. I was tempted to put my favorite Who song,
Pure And Easy, or Christmas, which is probably the
most "Who-like" song on Tommy. But it came down to
Amazing Journey/Sparks, and we're really not too far
apart since there's a lot of Sparks in the LAL version
of My Generation.

> set to random....HEY MARK!!! had Kinks Konsciousness
> disc 1 in there too!!!!))...

Kevin:

Yeah? Starting to like it? How did the guests react,
or did they at all?

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend
a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do
things."
     George "I'm the leader of the free world" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML