MSG Dream Set List

John Hughes pureneasy at tesco.net
Tue May 4 08:02:50 CDT 2004

With all the wish listing about the set list going on, and I'm equally as
sad, the fact is

Roger chooses the set list. My guess is he chooses songs he can feel
comfortable singing. Most of the songs on our collective wish lists would
probably make him feel uncomfortable now.

I therefore antricipate the songs on the rest of the shows this year will be
much the same as at the UK warm ups and RAH, with the odd couple thrown in
and out from the "different" songs played in 2000 and 2002.

Cheers,

John