The ONE

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat May 1 12:33:00 CDT 2004

> I was listening to Tommy 5.1 last night, and I began
> to consider what song I would choose if I were to have
> only ONE song to convert a person into Who fandom. For
> me, it would be Amazing Journey/Sparks.
>
> Anyone else care to weigh in on their choice?

My first reaction is to say the 14 1/2-minute "My Generation"
from LAL, but maybe you're looking for actual studio songs.

Hmmmm.......  I guess my pick would be WGFA.  That's a
good embodiment of Who-ness, although it lacks humor,
which is a big part of The Who, IMO.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/