The ONE

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 07:43:30 CDT 2004

> I suppose that's why the organizers of this year's
> Isle of Wight Festival
> asked The Who to headline on Saturday night.  They
> must've felt sorry for
> them.

Scott:

Perhaps Aerosmith was already booked for another gig.

I was listening to Tommy 5.1 last night, and I began
to consider what song I would choose if I were to have
only ONE song to convert a person into Who fandom. For
me, it would be Amazing Journey/Sparks.

Anyone else care to weigh in on their choice?

"This is an administration that doesn't want us to
believe what it says. It wants us to believe what it
says it said."
      Ellen Goodman

=====
Cheers         ML