Big Johnny Twinkle

Sean Duke Cassidy modernaction at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 16:28:25 CDT 2004

I'm not old enough to really have been affected by the
death of Keith Moon, but today, the second anniversary
of John passing, I can certainly feel the loss. I saw
The Who's last show with John in London, and I saw the
first one without him in Hollywood.

For better or worse The Who (or The Two, as many of us
now refer to them) have continued without John.
Luckily 50% of The Who is still better than 100% of
anyone else's favorite band!

God bless you Ox, your thunder will be missed.
OKCU Duke