The Heart of The Who Speaks!

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Jun 30 10:31:19 CDT 2004

>Keithjmoon70
>The Heart of The Who Speaks!
>
>I'll leave this list with a song that is dear to my heart, as this is
my
>final post. I wish you all the very best.

WHAT???
Oh Come on!
Why????
Jesus Christ!
Whoops, I mean, ...ummmm....Holy Hell!
Damn, that won't do either.

Jon and Scott, take a shower!
Ummmm...separately!

Jon, you know Scott doesn't want you to leave.
If you didn't know before, *I* don't want you to leave.

You two just talk about NY or The Who, or something that doesn't rile
yaz....at least for a little while.

Ahh, hell...
you two do what ya want.

Sheesh.