The heart of The Who speaks!

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:24:14 CDT 2004

>>How can I?  It's so obscure.  What does it mean?  Really?  The secret,
or meaning, of the universe leads back to "one note?"  Sounds quaint,
but what does it really mean?

>It's the crack of the Big Bang going off.   ;)

Maybe I shouldn't be so flip about this.  It could be cast as a metaphor for
the Big Bang, but what Pete means is that there was unity at the beginning
of the universe, and if we could all find the right note, then there would
be unity again.

keets