The Brain of The Who speaks!

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 29 12:43:46 CDT 2004

>Joe Lewinski
>The Brain of The Who speaks!
>
> Buttttt, Pete seems to use
>that derailing technique in interviews way too
>effectively.   He provokes sometimes very uncomfortable
>thoughts,

I think Pete's been doing this for decades.
Take TKAA Movie for example where he states that The Who gets along
badly with much infighting.
He's kind of joking there.
Also, they sort of feed on all the press reports about "punch outs" etc.
It's part of The Who's mystique.

Catch Roger on an honest day, like in his recent interview, and he'll
admit it was never as bad as reports make it out to be.

Ahhh, showbizness.

>which is why I'm demanding him to explain
>himself....  As if....   ;-)

Hear that Pete??!!
'Splain yo self to Joe!

Man, it kills me sometimes when I dwell on it that we missed hooking up
with you in NY.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: