God Schmod....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 29 12:30:44 CDT 2004

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: The Heart of The Who Speaks!
>
>Oh yeah, well bull-fucking-shit.  Prove it.  Prove it.  Prove it.  It's
all lame mythological, new-age, religious
>nonsense.  You *know* it is. It was created by man in a time when
knowledge of his/her place in the universe was limited
>to conjecture & fear.  You *know* it.  Em- brace the light of truth!!
I command you!!  Release yourself from your
>wretched suffering!!  Join me & we'll read astronomy books all day
long!!  And books on evolution, too!!  Let's discover
>the world!! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!

POP !!~!!!

<"cleanup on isle Akron!">

>God is deceit, God is death, God is ignorance, God is evil, God is
lies, God is imprisonment, God is backwards, God is
>weak, God is inconsist- ent, God is chauvinistic, God is racist, & God
is homophobic.

Easy there big-guy.
God isn't those things.
Only the microrepublicans that support him the most.
Ironic, isn't it?????
Or, is that hypocrisy, again???

>"A menstruating woman is unclean for seven days.  She shall be put
apart.  Anyone who touches her will be unclean until
>evening & must bathe.  Furniture she sits upon is unclean until
evening."  Leviticus 15.

Many African tribes still make their women squat at the edge of their
tribal land until their cycle ends.

Taboooooooo!
Ugady-boogady-booo!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: The heart of The Who speaks!
>
>Many folks will insist that "the soul" is separate from the brain, but
in my
>case, that's just where I live.  More Jung, anyone?

I'll bet Scott hasn't ever heard of a soulectomy.
Poor misguided fool.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re:  The brain of The Who speaks!
>
>>.....and here's a somewhat pissy Pete in a recent interview for that
>>all-Who
>>issue of Q Magazine:
>
>Whew.  That was pissy.  What do you suppose set him off?

Funny, I thought he was just being humorous.

>From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Entwistle remembered in new movie
>
>Researchers at ACT 1 ENTERTAINMENT have gathered
>hundreds of hours of footage of the bass player and
>hope to release a film to show "the real Entwistle."

Now *this* is *great* news.
A story that *needs* to be told.

"Hope" to release a film??
More like *need* to release a film.
I'll be the first in line.

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: The one note....spoon-fed
>
>> Doesn't always have to be 'Dawn Patrol'.
>
>Kevin:
>
>It does here. We have laws. Before 9 AM and after 7
>PM. So the tourists won't be in danger.

Geese, even OC has designated, rotating surf-only beaches.

>Not a "little" snow, the kind that lasts a day or two
>and makes everything look magical. What I don't like
>is weeks of snow, turning into an ugly grey slush when
>you drive through it.

That's why you have to live in VT where the snow gets refreshed every
other day.
:-)

>Me too, but I don't want too much of any of them.

"Too much of anything...."

You keep the heat, I'll keep the snow.
Deal?

>You're the one sitting on a boat. I'm a camper, hiker.

Ha!
Ran 3 miles yesterday and then hiked for an hour up and around our ridge
lines.....Grandpa.
Get used to that.
Soon come.
;-)

>I've been thinking about the latest attacks on this
>list. Notice who's involved. Considering the
>attackers, I think this is all part of a vague right
>wing conspiracy.

Frustration must be running high in Republican circles these days.
What was that other attack that happened just recently??
Oh yea......."go fuck yourself."
My, how v. presidential.

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski at icanon.com>
>Subject: Re:  The Heart of The Who speaks!
>
>To which I say:
>
>"Flintstones, meet the Flintstones,....Yaba daba do!"

Ok Joe!
Git yer butt up here, now, and help me get this roast beef out of my
nose!

Kevin (reminded not to eat lunch while reading the list) in VT

Confidentiality Notice: