The Heart of The Who Speaks!

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 29 12:09:42 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade
>The Heart of The Who Speaks!
>
>"Yes.  We're going to go into the studio & see what happens.  I haven't
>seen Pete this fired up for years."

I'm tellin' ya, it's either hot or cold with these guys.
"I'm hot and I'm cold, but thank god I ain't old...."

>On if they would've gone into the studio again if John were still
alive:

>"I don't know.  It's always so unpredictable with us.

What the hell are you talking about, Roger??
You *were* in the studio right before his death.

>(Probably?  Even Roger can't hear Pino! - Schrade)

Doh!  ;-O

>>On WGFA being chosen as the favorite song of Who fans:
>
>"It's because of Iraq.  It has to be.  The song speaks volumes & al-
>ways will.  I *still* feel as if it's us & them.  That song hasn't lost
any
>of its power or meaning."

It's because of 9/11 and the CFNYC

>On if Roger watched the TV documentary showing Pete being charg-
>ed at the police station:

I know this is morbid to ask, but...'
Does *anyone* have a copy of that??
I'd really like to see it.
Am I alone??

>"I didn't, but I hear he came across with great dignity & as a man
>who was telling the truth.  That cheered me up.

That's what I want to see.  I too want to be cheered up!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: