The Brain of The Who speaks!

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) Chris.Frate at penske.com
Tue Jun 29 11:09:38 CDT 2004

It's hard to judge these things when they're in print. I was hoping Pete
would have gone on Letterman when he was in NYC. That way, when he makes
these sardonic proclamations we could see the twinkle in his eye that tells
you that he's just cracking wise.

-Chris in Cleveland (setting my all-time record for posts in one day)