The Brain of The Who Speaks!

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) Chris.Frate at penske.com
Tue Jun 29 09:38:23 CDT 2004

Pete is a pissy guy. That's one of the reasons we love him. You've got to be
pissy to smash a guitar (Unless your a phony SOB like Paul Stanley of KISS
who, at the Pixelon show had someone backstage hand him a substitute guitar
to smash!). Pete is a never been a very even-keel guy, but that's part of
his artistic temperment.

-Chris in Cleveland