Who to play Maui

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:27:06 CDT 2004

Repost from The Shout:

>Hello all

I just got a call from my friend Phyllis who lives in Maui. The WHO are also
playing Maui on August 4th. She joined their insiders club and pulled 13th
row for the show. This is in the Maui Arts & Cultural Center, a very small
venue.....Now I REALLY wish I was going to Hawaii....Here is the info from
the website and the link.

www.mauiarts.org/august04.html

Wednesday, August 4
THE WHO
7:30 pm, A&B Amphitheater
Gates open 5:30 pm
Few bands in the history of rock & roll have created a sensation as dynamic
as The Who, with songs that pushed rock into new territories and notoriously
intense live performances played out by Roger Daltrey’s struttin’ vocals and
Pete Townshend’s furious guitar chords and trademark windmills. What rock
fan doesn’t know “Pinball Wizard,” “Won’t Get Fooled Again,” “My
Generation,” “Teenage Wasteland,” and the rock operas Tommy and
Quadraphenia? Don’t miss the legend! Presented by Shep Gordon, Tom Moffatt
and MACC. Tickets: $95, $75, $55, plus applicable fees.

On sale to annual donors Monday June 28...General public July 1. Tickets
limits will apply.

Fizwho