Iron Woman

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 28 15:21:12 CDT 2004

>SicilianMother at aol.com
>Iron Woman
>
>I am stepping back from this and leaving it alone.

Good.

>I don't want to argue with you or anyone else.

Good.  Then also stop with the not-so-subtle personal jabs in your
posts.

>I don't even know what we are even arguing about anymore Kevin.
Nothing that I am interested in anyway.

Not good to not be interested in things you start (someone make that
Twilight Zone Music stop!).

>Jo <yes, it IS all good, and nothing YOU say is going to change that
Mr. Kevin in Vt.> in Temecula

You'll change it all on your own, I'm sure.
You always do.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: