trying to keep it real - but failing miserably.....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 28 13:26:10 CDT 2004

>SicilianMother at aol.com
>trying to keep it real
>
>"Dear Kevin,
>
>I'd like to make an attempt to clear the air.
>
>When I got on the list, it was at a time when alot of bad stuff was
going on in my life personally.  Also, honestly, if I >had it to do over
I would have handled it differently, both in my own life, and on the
list.

>Things have improved and my life is back to being happy and joyful,
back to normal.  I learned alot, I have grown alot.

>I know you are having a hard time letting go of the past, but if I can
move on, you should too.  If people are in fact
>angry at me, for talking about my "boo's boo's" on the list, that anger
is going to transfer over to you for bringing it >up over and over and
over.

>We need to move on.  It is old.  It is stale.  It is boring.  It is not
Who related.  So, drop it.

Oh, I forgot to explain why it is that I simply deleted your personal
E-mail this AM without reading it.....
When you write, you speak out of both sides of your mouth.
I *knew* that if I read it, It would piss me off, which, now, thanks to
you posting it on igtc, it has.

At least you're consistent.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: