trying to keep it real

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 12:31:39 CDT 2004

Kevin writes
>writing a private E-mail to me telling me

By writing to you privately I was trying to reason with you and keep it off the WHO list.  And again, I have to defend myself, this is what I wrote privately to Kevin, big mean 'ole Johanna wrote:

"Dear Kevin,

I'd like to make an attempt to clear the air.

When I got on the list, it was at a time when alot of bad stuff was going on in my life personally.  Also, honestly, if I had it to do over I would have handled it differently, both in my own life, and on the list.

Things have improved and my life is back to being happy and joyful, back to normal.  I learned alot, I have grown alot.

I know you are having a hard time letting go of the past, but if I can move on, you should too.  If people are in fact angry at me, for talking about my "boo's boo's" on the list, that anger is going to transfer over to you for bringing it up over and over and over.

We need to move on.  It is old.  It is stale.  It is boring.  It is not Who related.  So, drop it.

Jo

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
Mother Teresa