Meds and downloading

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 28 10:28:05 CDT 2004

>From: SicilianMother at aol.com
>Subject: we ALL need some of that medicine
>
>>Stick to The Who!
>
>Make sure you take a bit of your own advise.........and pass it around
while your at it!!!

Ummm, Jo, I don't give advise that I don't follow myself.
Again, if you have a neet story about something interesting that's
happening, or a neet accomplishment, I think it's fair to say that most
would be very (or, perhaps only mildly) interested.
It's the negativity that many can do without.

>Jo "it's all good"  in Temecula

No, it's not *all* good.  In fact, some it really bad.
For example, writing a private E-mail to me telling me you've blocked my
E-mail and recommending that I do the same.
Only to find out you were lying (big surprise! by evidence of your reply
to me here), and then sending me more private E-mails (evidenced by the
E-mail from you I deleted this morning here at work.)

Stick to The Who, and leave me alone.
Really.
Actions speak much louder than words.
I observe actions, and act accordingly.

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Spoon-fed

>> Could we be seeing a revolt to the spoon fed
>> industry garbage that's been
>> rammed down their throats for the last 10+ years????
>
>Kevin:
>
>Whaddya mean, the last 10+ years? Try 40+ years of
>just Rock.

I'm just making a point of how fast the industry went downhill after
Grunge died.
I was actually interested in "current" music back in the early-mid 90's.

>The worst thing about music today is downloading. That
>has killed the concept of a "big" band. Who's big from
>the 2000's? White Stripes? Strokes? Jet? They're all
>here and gone again. No U2's, no Who's, no Elvis'. And
>that sucks.

Is that really a result of downloading, or just a "it's all been done
before" phenomenon???

Confidentiality Notice: