Fuse channel/Will it play?

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 28 10:04:49 CDT 2004

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Fuse channel/Will it play?
>
>> Could we be seeing a revolt to the spoon fed industry garbage that's
>> been rammed down their throats for the last 10+ years????
>
>Yes & no.  I may have generalized the situation somewhat.  For each
>club full of artsy, independent-thinking, open-minded college kids
danc-
>ing to T-Rex, there are five clubs filled to the brim with meat-market
>jocks & fluff-chicks, hopping around to the latest Top 40 superficial
>garbage.

But, that's how it's always been, too.

>I think that's the best we can hope for.

You may be right, but I think it's a good sign when the most air play on
the "alternative" stations is The Cure's "End of The World, and The
Beastie Boy's "Check it out."

I'm actually hitting the button for that station much more these days.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: