Spoon-fed

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:59:17 CDT 2004

>Music isn't as strict anymore anyway. I know that when
I was a teen, people made fun of me for listening to
Elvis...yet they liked The Beatles. There's only a
hair's difference between their music in many cases.

But miles of difference in their image.  Somehow Elvis remained low-class
throughout his career, and the Beatles were the leading edge of the bright
new age.  Elivs is the fifties and the Beatles are the sixties.  There's
HUGE demarkation line between.

keets