Fahreneit 9/11

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 20:24:55 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/27/2004 10:18:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> another who reference? the ending of michael moore's "fahrenheit 9/11".
> something about, not getting fooled again. wanna know what i'm talking
> about? go
> see it..

I saw it.  I was Bush butchering the "Fool me once, shame on you..." saying.
I won't ruin the rest of it for those who haven't seen it.  I enjoyed the
film.  Most of it is Oliver Stone-esque bullshit, but it's very entertaining and
includes some very moving and powerful footage.  Though his politics make me
cringe, he's a brilliant documentary filmmaker.

Mc