Whola 2.75

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 11:21:54 CDT 2004

Sandy writes:

>Jo...I will definitely be there!! Sandy

I know!!  We are going to have a blast!

My hotel is about 1 mile (walking distance) from the Pig n Whistle (2.75) and from the Hollywood Bowl.  Did you remember where you guys are staying yet?  What are your plans for the 8th?  I haven't decided if I am going to come up for 8th still.  Since the Wholapalooza is on the 9th, I was thinking on saving some $$ and coming up that morning.  But, if there is some fun stuff going on, Who fan related on the 8th, I will gladly come up a day early.  So, Sandy, or anyone else, just let me know.  I am staying at the Hollywood Downtowner.

I am really, really looking forward to seeing The Who Show perform at Wholapalooza.  The bass player, Mike Bisch is a cutie pie (wink, wink)...hehe.....this is going to be fun!!!

Jo in Temecula!!

"A pat on the back, though only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, is miles ahead in results." . . . Bennett Cerf