Is it just me?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 08:58:43 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/26/2004 2:18:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

Actually, I love the music to this song.

What I love most about the two songs is that they are real.  I don't  want to
get anything from Pete and Roger that sounds contrived or forced.   Pete bore
his soul once again and Roger did a fantastic job in both songs of  relaying
the feelings.

What makes this group different from the rest is that they are real.   Real
things never age.  Is it in vogue to be real? I don't know.   It would be nice
if it were for their sakes, but does anyone even care about  things like this
anymore?

Everything moves so fast now.  In our western culture we are getting  quite
fat.

Jon in Mi.