Amino World etc.

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 07:44:41 CDT 2004

> Yeah, but have you ever *ridden* one?

Kevin:

Yeah, a few times. But I'm more of a staying up until
6 AM person instead of a getting up to surf at 6 AM
guy...and "I move better in the night," as Daltrey
once said.

> And, the salt water would do wonders for that case
of dandruff that seems to
be inflicting you as of late.  ;-)

That's just my grey "racing stripe" you're seeing.

> You'll have to move to Vermont to get that.

We have it in the Smokies, with a lot less snow. I
guess summer's just about over up there by now, right?
The phrase "possible snow flurries" starting to pop up
in the weather reports yet? Any time now...

"There comes a time when deceit and defiance must be
seen for what they are."
      Dick "unless it's us" Cheney

=====
Cheers         ML