Amino World (aka I'm Free)

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:36:05 CDT 2004

>It's bad enough I have to put up with people attacking me when I post
>simple truths. And here we were with the list back to a good place, great
>discussions and everyone getting along. Along comes Mc, Greg and now you to
>screw things up and get us back to zero. You should all three be proud, and
>never wonder why some call this the "kiddie list."

Well, I apologize for upsetting the flow of your argument, but we're
certainly in agreement about how this kind of thing impacts the list
discussion.  This list is actually lucky to have people who will post and
who can keep an intelligent discussion going.  Many of the other lists I'm
on have hardly any traffic at all.

keets