Amino World etc.

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 22:35:51 CDT 2004

> But it's not a fact, Mark.

Scott:

Tell it to Omni, THEY reported it as a fact. I bow to
their definition.

> Yeah, but it's bullshit.
Every list goes through this crap.

Kevin:

So we can't strive to be better than every other list?

(scratching my head)

> Sitting on your board outside the break-point on a
glassy ocean with clean
4-6' waves rolling in, in predictable sets....

Ocean, waves, yeah yeah yeah, seen `em for years.
BOOOORING! Now a fresh salt-free mountain breeze,
overlooking the most beautiful landscape on
earth...laughing water cascading over rocks...even
"getting high can't beat it."

> You should hear the media up here in VT....

They're desperate and running scared. Check the ad:
http://www.georgewbush.com

>I'm thinking of "Drowned."

> what about "magic bus"?

And Baba! Don't forget about Baba!

"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."
    Dick "Ignorance Is Strength" Cheney

=====
Cheers         ML